1. Webshop999 will only accept .COM .NET .BIZ .ORG domain name registration requests for free if signup any webshop plan, and will process registration and installation as soon as possible after payment has been processed and verified.
2. Client is responsible for ensuring that the domain name in concern is available for registration.
3. The Free domain name must be utilized as the webshop name. If client cancels the webshop plan which means the domain name of the webshop plan is no longer used under the registration period. Transferable is available but additional fee may apply.
4. Once a webshop plan is setup, no refunds can be made by webshop999.
5. There is no guarantee that the domain name requested will be registered until the client receives confirmation of registration from webshop999.
6. Client agrees that all details submitted are true and correct. Client makes certain to webshop999 that the registration of a webshop plan and the way in which it is used (directly or indirectly) does not infringe the legal rights of any third party. Webshop999 does not accept any responsibility for the use of any service provided especially where there may be conflict over rights to ownership.
7. Webshop999 will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Webshop999 makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Webshop999 disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by webshop999 and its employees.
A. Alterations to Terms and Conditions
Webshop999 reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of service at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to stay up to date on our policies.
B. Bandwidth / High Resource Users
Sites are subject to network abuse and high resources. Any user which uses high resources, or high bandwidth which affects other customers and server performance, may have their account closed or the owner contacted to resolve the issue.
C. Payment Terms for Webshop Plan
The Customer will be invoiced on a yearly basis depending on the billing period subscribed to. Accounts are considered to be default if payment is not received within 14 days after date of invoice. Accounts whose amount exceeds 30 days payment are liable to have their Service interrupted or terminated. Such interruption or termination do not relieve the Customer of the obligation to pay all outstanding amounts. The Customer agrees to pay webshop999 all its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, in enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions.
D. Change of Particulars
It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to inform webshop999 in writing of any change in Customer’s personal particulars. If you have an enquiry please use our contact form.
**All the information on webshop999.com are based on English version. Any languages other than english (Translate from google) only as reference .